Thumb Rings Silver Ring 925 Sterling Silver Rings Men Rings Band Rings
925 Sterling Silver High-Polished Ring, Men Bands Rings, Handmade Design Rings, Engagement Rings Weight approx.6.40 Gram. Unique Designed by Jewels Artisan.
925 Sterling Silver Rings Wedding Silver Rings, Promised Rings, High Polish and Rhodium on Rings. Men Rings, Plain Silver Rings, Silver Rings for Men, Pure Silver Rings.
925 Sterling Silver: Silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent and can help fight infections, heal wounds, aid in cold and flu prevention, and so much more. Positively charged silver ions form a conductive field stimulating the body's natural conductivity, improving blood circulation, body temperature balance, and overall health Sterling silver is made of 92.5% of pure silver, as the name implies, and the rest (7.5%) mainly comprises copper and other trace elements. 925 sterling silver is better than pure silver, as it is soft, rendering it challenging to shape for jewelry manufacturers.
Every piece on this website is made in our factory premises under the supervision of a well-trained and qualified bunch of happy peoples. For wholesales we are the best destination, get all your imaginations worked out in a piece of artistic jewelry, get the jewelry customized and let our silversmith work for you, get all your jewelry directly from factory. All your stones will be real gemstones unless you ask for any fashion stones to be used. Our jewelry get passed any assay in world. We always appreciate and WE VALUE YOUR TRUST.
Natural stones are products of the nature. Therefore, variations in color, pattern, texture and veining must be accepted. These differences and variations in stone should be considered as the beauty of natural stone instead of flaws.
Lighting changes in pictures may make a product appear different from the actual product seen in real life.
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Gross Weight
- 6.40 Gms Approx
- US 6-12 All Sizes Available
- High Polish